What is a Wellbeing Survey?
Few of us can be effective at work when we have poor wellbeing. We know that:
- work can be stressful
- organisational culture has a big impact on wellbeing
- organisations have a duty of care to ensure the wellbeing of their people
A wellbeing survey helps to get a deep insight into levels of stress, work life balance, job security, mental and physical health, and organisational factors that drive this as well as views on wellbeing services provided.
Surveys can also explore anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder, exhaustion, burnout and other relevant conditions.
Why run a Wellbeing Survey?
- Provide a safe space for people to be honest
- Gather compelling evidence
- Explore whether there are particular issues for particular groups
- Use as a diagnostic tool and contribute to establishing priorities
- Track change over time
- A survey could be part of a wider review