What is a Full Survey?
Full surveys often include 40-60 questions and cover a number of topics. They are often run every one or two years.
Topics may include engagement, colleagues, communication, diversity and inclusion, leadership, management, respectful workplace, reward, role, safety and security, service, values, culture, wellbeing.
Why run a Full Survey?
- Understand what drives engagement in your organisation
- Obtain deep insight into which aspects are performing strongly/less strongly and why
- Contribute to setting your priorities and plans
- Enable managers to understand the results for their own teams
- Understand whether the experience is similar or varying for different demographic groups
A regular programme of full and pulse surveys can contribute to embedding a culture of two-way communication in your organisation.