We are a research consultancy based in Central Oxford, helping UK and international not-for-profit organisations develop and sustain the highest levels of employee and volunteer engagement.
We endeavour to provide our employees with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
Marketing and Sales Executive
Salary: £24,000 per annum (37.5 hour week) plus 25 days paid annual leave pa.
An exciting opportunity to have responsibility for the marketing function of a growing research consultancy in central Oxford, working with the not-for-profit sector.
Clients include Alzheimer’s Society, Battersea, Borough Care, British Heart Foundation, Sense, United Nations.
- Responsible for marketing to drive growth in our surveys and benchmarking studies.
- Responsible for delivering the marketing and sales of the Agenda benchmarking studies
- Plan and deliver Agenda’s events to a high standard
- Maintain and develop the Agenda website to inform and attract clients
- Develop Agenda’s profile through regular communications
- Download the Role Description and Person Specification
- Send your CV and a covering letter, explaining why you’d be suitable for the role
Applications should be sent to Nihal Widdowson either by email or by post to: Agenda Consulting, 2nd Floor, 11-12 Cornmarket Street, Oxford, OX1 3EX
Closing date 9am, Monday 15 July