Demonstrating that you are listening to your people, unpacking deep insight from their feedback, and taking appropriate action can have significant positive impact on your organization’s culture.
We are now offering the opportunity to deepen the insight gained from your Employee Engagement Survey Results by benchmarking with your peers.
Draw from our large database of employee engagement survey results in the International Organizations.
Deepen your understanding of how your employees feel, in comparison to your peers. Contribute your organisation’s employee engagement results to expand our sector knowledge.
Support cultural change:
Understand your survey results within the context of the sector and take appropriate action to develop your organizational culture.
Benchmark your latest employee engagement survey results against 15 other International Organizations that we have worked with over the last two years. There is no cost to participate in this initiative.
Who will you be able to benchmark against?
|Commonwealth Secretariat||United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)||United National Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)|
|International Criminal Court (ICC)||Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR)||International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)|
|International Potato Center (CIP)||Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO)||Joint UN Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)|
|International Organization for Migration (IOM)||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)||UN University|
|Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR)||International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)||United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)|
How it works:
- Complete the form below, agreeing to the Terms & Conditions.
- We will be in touch to arrange a short call to discuss your approach to employee surveys and the next steps.
- Securely send us your organization’s most recent employee engagement survey results. We only need the whole-organisation averages.
- We will match your survey questions against our standard set of benchmark questions. (Please note: Questions will only be benchmarked if they used a 5-point Likert scale (strongly agree – strongly disagree) and if at least three of the organisations in the benchmark group have asked the same question.)
- Receive a report comparing your results against our benchmark group of International Organizations, which are set out below.
- Get a free 1:1 consultation with a survey expert at Agenda, to explore your benchmark results.
Don’t just benchmark; collaborate, learn, and grow. Embrace this unique opportunity to deepen your organization’s insight into employee engagement, whilst contributing to shared sector knowledge.