Our Third Sector clients find that external benchmarking adds considerably to the insight they gain from their engagement surveys.
We are now offering UK Third Sector organisations the opportunity to benchmark their employee engagement survey results against 30 other UK Third Sector organisations that we have worked with in the last two years.
There is no cost to participate in this initiative.
What is involved?
- Complete the form below, agreeing to the Terms & Conditions.
- You will send us your most recent engagement survey results for the organisation as a whole.
- We will match your survey questions against our standard set of benchmark questions.
- Questions will only be benchmarked if they used a 5-point Likert scale (strongly agree – strongly disagree) and if at least three of the organisations in the benchmark group have asked the same question.
- You will receive a report comparing your results for your survey questions which match, against the benchmark group of UK Third Sector surveys.
- Take advantage of a free 1:1 consultation with a survey expert at Agenda, to talk you through your benchmark results.
Who will you be able to benchmark against?
|Advertising Standards Authority||Certitude||Langdon||Ramblers||Universities UK|
|Ambitious About Autism||Crisis||MacIntyre||Solent Mind||Worldwide Cancer Research|
|Battersea Dogs and Cats Home||Disabilities Trust||Milestones Trust||St Elizabeth's Centre|
|Blue Cross||Elizabeth Finn||NACRO||The Children's Society|
|British Pharmacological Society||ExtraCare||Nottingham Community Housing Association||The Royal Parks|
|Brunelcare||Hospice UK||Parkhaven Trust||Together|
|Cats Protection||Independent Age||Power to Change||University College of Estate Management|