Our INGO clients find that external benchmarking adds considerably to the insight they gain from their engagement surveys.
We are now offering INGOs the opportunity to benchmark their employee engagement survey results against 22 other INGOs that we have worked with in the last two years.
There is no cost to participate in this initiative.
What is involved?
- You send us your most recent engagement survey results for the organization as a whole.
- We will match your survey questions against our standard set of benchmark questions.
- Questions will only be able to benchmarked if they used a 5-point Likert scale (strongly agree – strongly disagree) and if at least three of the organizations in the benchmark group have asked the same question.
- You will receive a report comparing your results for your survey questions which match, against the benchmark group of INGO surveys.
- We will also offer a call to talk you through the results.
Who will you be able to benchmark against?
|Amnesty International||IntraHealth||MSI Reproductive Choices||Save the Children Netherlands|
|Amnesty International UK||Ipas||Norwegian Refugee Council||Sightsavers|
|Care International UK||Islamic Relief||Oxfam International||Tetra Tech ARD|
|Catholic Relief Services||Leprosy Mission International||Plan International||WaterAid|
|Conciliation Resources||Malaria Consortium||Save the Children International|
|Education Development Center||MSF UK||Save the Children Italy|