This webinar originally took place on Wednesday 31st January 2024.
Surveys are a two-way communication tool. They provide an opportunity for your people to provide feedback about their experience in your organisation. Once you’ve collated and analysed that feedback, how do you then communicate the key findings?
This webinar explored key data visualisation and reporting tools and techniques to use when communicating your survey results.
- Data visualisation tools and techniques for communicating survey results
- The power of infographics for visualising data
- Good practice for reporting on engagement survey results
- How to present survey results with impact
- Advice for when communicating survey results with your people