This webinar originally took place on Thursday 1 June 2023.
Non-profit leaders are increasingly finding that pre-pandemic skills no longer have the impact that they did, and performance is slow to pick-up as a consequence.
Leaders are now required to adopt new behaviours and skills so that organisations can thrive in this environment of complexity.
In this webinar we cover:
- What has the pandemic changed about organisational dynamics and its impact on leadership?
- How has the role of the leader changed and why might you want to revisit their development?
- The principles of leading in complexity.
- Leadership development for radical, ethical, authentic leaders.
- Measuring the impact of leadership development.
This webinar provides valuable insights into some of the dos and don’ts of post-pandemic leadership, and guidance for those responsible for commissioning and designing development programs.