This webinar originally took place on Thursday 10 November 2022
We are delighted to have partnered with the Charities HR Network Group to deliver the ‘Adapting to hybrid and other new ways of working’ Member Survey. The purpose of the survey was to enable participating organisations to gain insight into:
- Home and office-based working trends
- Recruitment and induction implications of hybrid working
- Staff working patterns, locations and allowances
- Contractual and pay changes
- Culture and welfare impact of hybrid working
Now watch the webinar to hear our key findings on how UK Third Sector organisations are adapting to hybrid and other new ways of working. Gain insight into home and office-based working trends, culture and welfare impact of hybrid working, and more.