We are delighted to have partnered with the Charities HR Network Group to deliver the ‘Adapting to hybrid and other new ways of working’ Member Survey.
The purpose of the survey was to enable participating organisations to gain insight into:
- Home and office-based working trends
- Recruitment and induction implications of hybrid working
- Staff working patterns, locations and allowances
- Contractual and pay changes
- Culture and welfare impact of hybrid working
This report sets out our key findings and insights on how UK Third Sector organisations are adapting to hybrid and other new ways of working.
We hope that the report will contribute to your thinking about remote working in your own organisation and that it helps to inform your future work in this area.