25 min read
We are delighted to have partnered with the Charities HR Network Group to deliver the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Member Survey.
The purpose of the survey was to enable participating organisations to gain insight into:
- Composition of workforce across a range of characteristics
- Views and experiences of diversity, equity and inclusion and how they vary across different group
- Compelling evidence to drive change
This report sets out our key findings and insights on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the UK Third Sector from the aggregated dataset.
We hope that the report will contribute to your thinking about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in your own organisations and that it helps to inform your future work in this area.
Download the report to find out:
- How diverse, equitable and inclusive UK Third Sector employees feel their organisations are
- People’s different experiences of diversity, equity and inclusion in UK Third Sector organisations
- The current position in the sector, areas that are working well and areas where there is clear scope for improvement.