Report now available for download
In April 2020, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we launched a short pulse survey for employees in not-for-profit organisations to gather their feedback on:
- The impact of recent changes on their working lives, their wellbeing and their ability to contribute effectively.
- How well they feel their organisations are supporting them and responding to the crisis.
The survey gathered data from the period 6th-19th April 2020 from 4,659 respondents from 42 not-for-profit organisations across the globe.
Download the report to explore:
- Key findings around organisational responses to the COVID-19 crisis, communications and people’s ability to perform their role effectively.
- How organisations are demonstrating to their people that they care, and are rising to the challenge.
- The impact of the crisis on people’s mental wellbeing and how they feel they are being supported by their organisations to manage their mental wellbeing.
There is a great deal to feel encouraged by in the findings of this survey, some of which might challenge our assumptions about the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on people’s working lives and their ability to contribute.
If you have any questions or comments about the report content, feel free to get in touch.
If you’re interested in using a survey to keep your finger on the pulse and understand how your people feel throughout this time of uncertainty and change, check out our programme of short pulse surveys ‘Emerging from Lockdown‘.
Complete the form below to download your copy