Attracting good people to work for you is difficult and retaining them is equally challenging, particularly in a sector suffering funding and recruitment pressures. We know that the benefits of a highly engaged workforce are profound. When staff give their best each day and are motivated to contribute to their organisation’s success, it drives performance and impact.
Engagement doesn’t happen by chance, however. It requires creating an environment of trust, integrity and open communication. This challenges organisations to reflect on their values, culture and how they lead, manage and communicate.
Improving engagement takes a sustained effort over a number of years – and can be lost in an instant
We are delighted to introduce the Employee Engagement Award to recognise Agenda clients in the social care sector, who have demonstrated high levels of employee engagement within their organisations.
The award is only for Agenda clients, and the criteria for the Award are:
- The response rate in the Employee Engagement Survey is at least 50%
- The positive percentage (i.e. those who agree or strongly agree) should be at least 80% for the question, “I would wholeheartedly recommend this organisation as a good place to work”
Recipients of the Award receive:
- A trophy for display in your organisation
- The Employee Engagement Award logo for use on websites, literature, promotional materials
- A listing in the awards section on our website
- The opportunity to provide a short case study to capture the key points of your successful approach to creating a highly engaged workforce (optional)
To find out more, please contact Camilla Clarke by email, or call +44 (0)1865 263726.