The Agenda Employee Engagement Award recognises Agenda clients in the not-for-profit sector, who have demonstrated high levels of employee engagement within their organisations. We are delighted to announce that in 2019 we had 20 winners of the Award.
The criteria for winning the Award are:
- The response rate in the Employee Engagement Survey should be at least 50%
- The % Overall Positive should be at least 80% for the question, “I would recommend this organisation as a good place to work”
This Award allows us to celebrate the success of our clients and shine a spotlight on the work that is being done to improve and sustain high levels of engagement in their organisations.
The 20 organisations that won the 2019 Agenda Employee Engagement Award are:
- Cats Protection
- CHAS (Children’s Hospices Across Scotland)
- HelpAge International
- IWMI (International Water Management Institute)
- Leprosy Mission International
- Parkhaven Trust
- Plan International
- Power to Change
- Practical Action
- Royal Hospital Chelsea
- Royal Masonic Benevolent Institution
- Royal Star and Garter
- Save the Children International
- Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust [The]
- World Fish
- Worldwide Cancer Research
Congratulations again to all the winners. We look forward to continuing this celebration of success in 2020 and presenting this Award to more Agenda clients.
For more information about our engagement surveys click here.