Third Sector Annual Pay Award Survey 2018
The seventh annual Third Sector Cost of Living Award Survey has a new name, the Third Sector Annual Pay Award Survey.
Benchmark your actual 2017 annual pay award, and your proposed pay award for 2018, against others in the sector.
The survey, which took place in November 2017, established the basis upon which annual pay awards are made among third sector organisations, and what expectations are for an award in the coming year.
Interested in the findings?
The report will be published on Monday 6 November. Purchase a copy, and share the results with your key decision makers, to help in pay-related discussions.
- Up to date information – data collected in Autumn 2017
- Short, accurate report – key findings
- Easy-to-read graphs
- Results have been compared with the previous 6 years’ to monitor change
- Information is split by sub-sector
- Does salary structure involve an annual pay award?
- Factors used to decide value of the award, eg RPI, average across sector
- Frequency of pay award, eg annual, long term plan
- Actual annual pay award in 2017
- Annual pay award proposed for 2018
- Relationship between appraisal and annual pay award
- Plans to change basis on which annual pay award is determined
- The sector to which an organisation belongs