The eighth Third Sector Annual Pay Award Survey establishes the basis upon which annual awards are made among Third Sector organisations, and what expectations are for an award in the coming year. Share the results with your key decision makers and use them to help in pay-related discussions.
- Does salary structure involve an annual pay award?
- Factors used to decide value of the award, eg RPI, average across sector
- Frequency of pay award, eg annual, long term plan
- Actual annual pay award in 2018
- Proposed annual pay award for 2019
- Relationship between appraisal and pay award
- Plans to change basis on which pay award is determined
- The sector to which an organisation belongs
The survey will go live on Monday 15 October, for two weeks. In the meantime, sign up to our mailing list to stay updated with the latest news about the survey.
Buy this publication