The seventh Third Sector Annual Pay Award Survey Report establishes the basis upon which annual awards are made among Third Sector organisations, and what expectations are for an award in the coming year. Share the results with your key decision makers and use them to help in pay-related discussions.
- Does salary structure involve an annual pay award?
- Factors used to decide value of the award, eg RPI, average across sector
- Frequency of pay award, eg annual, long term plan
- Actual annual pay award in 2017
- Proposed annual pay award for 2018
- Relationship between appraisal and pay award
- Plans to change basis on which pay award is determined
- The sector to which an organisation belongs
- Up to date information – data collected in October 2017
- Short, accurate report – key findings
- Easy to read graphs
- Results have been compared with the previous 6 years’ to monitor change
- Information is split by sub-sector
Buy this publication