Thursday, February 21, 2019 11am
We are all under pressure to provide a safe workplace – free of abuse – for our people. A key starting point for safeguarding efforts has to be a good understanding what your people are experiencing. The design of a confidential survey is a good way to find this out and is a powerful tool to help your organisation to determine its priorities for action.
The webinar will cover:
- How to design the survey
- The key questions to ask
- How to ensure confidentiality for staff
- Getting a good response rate
- Benchmarking results against other organisations
- Analysing and reporting the results
- Maximising the impact of the survey.