Making sure staff feel heard
Parkhaven Trust is a leader in dementia care services in the UK, providing a range of dementia services from at home to end of life care. Their staff provide care to those experiencing dementia and it is important to Parkhaven Trust that staff are engaged with their work and feel they are listened to by the organisation.
- More efficiently run staff surveys in order to listen to staff and better understand what drives them.
- Design Parkhaven Trust’s staff surveys in a way that enables meaningful action to be taken.
- Enable Parkhaven Trust to clearly communicate their survey results to their staff.
Parkhaven Trust worked closely with Agenda Consulting to develop the right questions to ask their staff that would enable them to gather deep insight into the drivers behind engagement and wellbeing in their organisation.
The survey was also designed so that Parkhaven Trust were able to not only compare against themselves to monitor trends over time, but also benchmark against similar organisations.
Agenda Consulting’s survey reports presented Parkhaven Trust’s results in a clear, detailed and actionable way that enabled the Parkhaven Trust team to identify areas of improvement and areas of concern.
Working with Agenda is such a pleasure – their team are knowledgeable and efficient and they have really supported us to better communicate with our staff. I would have no hesitation in recommending Agenda to others
- Parkhaven Trust are able to use their survey results to clearly communicate where their people are at and drive initiatives.
- Survey results and actions to be taken are communicated efficiently, directly addressing areas to celebrate and areas that need support.
- Parkhaven Trust staff can see that they have been heard because there is tangible action taken on the results, giving them more motivation to continue to feed back through the survey.
Find out how we can help you