Listening to all of your people
When NRC started surveying their people, they began with their head office team. The organisation shortly decided they would need to run a global employee engagement survey, covering all their country programmes, in order to listen to the views of the organisation.
- Listen to all employees across the whole organisation.
- Make sure their surveys are accessible to all employees.
- Measure and improve employee engagement.
Agenda worked with NRC to develop their first global employee engagement survey covering more than 6,000 people across 33 countries in 4 different languages.
NRC has been able to track their survey results over time, break down results by country programmes, identify trends and patterns and benchmark their results with other INGOs.
- NRC have now conducted two global, multi-language surveys to listen to the views of their people.
- Agenda is now NRC’s trusted survey partner and with which the organisation has conducted a further gender equality survey and pulse survey.
- NRC are now able to measure and sustain high levels of employee engagement across all of their country offices.
Find out how we can help you