This webinar originally took place on Thursday 7th May 2020.
You know that maintaining engagement amongst your staff is important, especially in times of uncertainty.
You want to know how your people are feeling and a survey is a good place to start.
But how do you make sure it is meaningful and impactful, when you have staff working all over the world?
In this webinar we will:
- Help HR professionals to understand why it is important to measure engagement.
- Talk about designing and running a successful global engagement survey.
- Explain the value of benchmarking survey results on key questions.
By attending this webinar you will:
- Hear how a survey can be used to measure engagement.
- Explore ways to design a global survey, carry out the fieldwork, analyse the results, and make an action plan for the greatest impact.
Get in touch to request the webinar recording.
Complete the form below to download the webinar slides.
Download the slides