This webinar originally took place on Thursday 23rd April 2020.
You’ve invested in a survey and your staff have taken the time to respond.
Now you want to analyse their feedback and create an action plan for improving engagement in your organisation.
But how do you maximise the impact of your engagement survey?
In this webinar we aim to:
- Help HR professionals understand best practice and processes for effective reporting of engagement survey results.
- Help managers more effectively create action plans based on their survey findings.
- Help not-for-profit organisations use their survey results to improve employee and volunteer engagement.
This webinar will help you:
- Learn how to create an environment that enables meaningful learning from an engagement survey.
- Discover a process for reflection and taking action on all levels in the organisation.
- Explore how to take a holistic approach to setting goals and monitoring progress following an engagement survey.
Get in touch to request the webinar recording.
Complete the form below to download the webinar slides.
Download the slides