Annual Third Sector Cost of Living Award Survey
The sixth annual Third Sector Cost of Living Award Survey has taken place, and the report is now available.
The survey establishes the basis upon which cost of living awards are made among Third Sector organisations, and what expectations are for an award in the coming year. Share the results with your key decision makers and use them to help in pay-related discussions.
We had a great response to the 2017 survey, which has now closed.
The report is now available, purchase your copy here.
- Does salary structure involve an annual cost of living award?
- Factors used to decide value of the award, eg RPI, average across sector
- Frequency of cost of living award, eg annual, long term plan
- Actual annual cost of living award in 2016
- Annual cost of living proposed for 2017
- Relationship between appraisal and cost of living award
- Plans to change basis on which cost of living award is determined
- The sector to which an organisation belongs
- Up to date information – data collected in September 2016
- Short, accurate report – key findings
- Easy to read graphs
- Results have been compared with the previous 5 years’ to monitor change
- Information is split by sub-sector