Getting reward right is critical for an organisation to recruit, retain and grow its people, reinforce its values and obtain value for money from its investment.
Download our Reward brochure.
|Review and Setting Direction
- Pay and benefits benchmarking studies using existing survey data
- Bespoke benchmarking surveys
- Equal pay reviews
- Reward diagnostic reviews
- Reward strategies and policies
- Job evaluation
- Pay structures
- Pay management
- Benefits plans
- Financial modelling
|Communications, Engagement and Building Capability
- Engaging employees throughout the process
Examples of our work
- For a national cancer charity, we undertook an exercise to benchmark salaries for their senior team using published salary survey information
- For an advocacy organisation, we ran a bespoke benchmarking study to gather information about the pay and terms and conditions of advocates from 25 other organisations
- For a national charity we undertook a review of their approach to reward. This involved interviewing a range of people throughout the organisation, benchmarking their salaries and making recommendations for changes to their policies and practices
- For a national health charity, we designed a new pay and grading structure which was easy to use and provided employees an opportunity to progress whilst keeping costs under control
To find out more about our consulting services, call us on 01865 263720 or email.