People Count Third Sector
The sector’s leading workforce and HR benchmarking study, runs in partnership with key umbrella organisations.
Compare your organisation’s performance on key metrics, such as recruitment, absence, learning and development, the HR function with others in your sector. Identify areas for improvement, build a case for change and track progress
People Count clients
- Provides early warning signs of potential issues
- Gives reassurance for what is already working well
- Helps determine priorities for action
- See attributed good practice examples from others
- Make contact with others directly to share ideas
- Measure and demonstrate the added value of HR function
- Attend free results conference and product training
Provides hard evidence on:
- Composition of Workforce and Diversity
- Recruitment, Selection and Retention
- Learning and Development & Performance Management
- Absence Management
- Employee Relations and Reward Strategy
- The HR Function
How to take part
- Sign up
- Access and complete the questions online
- Select your peers
- Run reports
- Analyse your results with our help
- Pinpoint good practice examples from others
- Contact them direct to find out more
- Come to the free results conference and product training
- Network with peers
People Count Third Sector 2015 pricing
All prices are subject to VAT.
*Partners to be confirmed by January 2015. Member prices will apply to organisations who are members of our partners (People in Aid).
Early-bird pricing expires on 08.05.14. After this date, the price will be £725.