CFG Finance Count is a unique financial management benchmarking tool tailored specifically to the needs of UK charities. By taking part, charity finance professionals can compare financial management information with their peers and explore ways to increase efficiency and improve their performance.
Finance Count 2017 is now open for registrations. Please visit CFG’s website to register.
Sign up to Finance Count 2017 >>>
The Finance Count survey for 2016 has already taken place and 126 organisations have taken part and are already using the information to support their decision-making and development.
CFG Finance Count is supported by Crowe Clark Whitehill.
- Provides early warning signs of potential issues
- Gives reassurance for what is already working well
- Helps determine priorities for action
- See attributed good practice examples from others
- Make contact with others directly to share ideas
- Improves accountability through robust evidence
- Attend free results conference and product training
Provides hard evidence on:
- Transaction Processing
- Internal and External Reporting
- Control and Decision Support
- Finance Function
- Central Function Costs
How to take part
- Sign up
- Access and complete the questions online
- Select your peers
- Run reports
- Analyse your results with our help
- Pinpoint good practice examples from others
- Contact them directly to find out more
- Come to the free results conference and product training
- Network with peers