How do your organization’s employee engagement survey results compare with your peers?
We are offering Humentum members an opportunity to benchmark your employee engagement survey results against other Humentum members and a range of international organizations.
There is no cost to participate in this initiative, which will run in February and March 2018.
“Quantitative insights on employee engagement metrics specific to the sector has long been of interest. Organizations will finally be able to answer: How are we doing compared to our peers.”
Marie McNamee, Director of Program & Member Services, Humentum
- Send us your most recent employee engagement survey results, ideally for surveys undertaken in the last 3 years
- Our strong preference would be that surveys have used a 5-point Likert scale (strongly agree, agree, neither agree nor disagree, disagree, strongly disagree) but we are willing to consider other scales
- We will match your results with our set of 130 benchmark questions
- Once we have received the survey results from all participants we will produce a report, which shows how your survey results compare with a) the group of Humentum members who participated in the initiative and b) a wider group comprising all our international clients
- Benchmarking information will be provided for those questions which match to our set of benchmark questions, and where there are 3 or more responses
- We will also offer you a call to discuss your benchmarking report
There is no cost for your organization to take part. Reports will be provided in April 2018.
How to participate
Please complete the form below.